A fine selection of tour photographs.
Serious trekkers who want to experience extremely cold temperatures.
Experience of any high altitude trek, at least 1 treks of 5,000m/16,400ft.
Sufficient stamina to cover 5 km of distance in 30 minutes
₹ 18,000 / person
+5% GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Leh airport to Leh airport | included transport
Pick up and centrally heated room included
UT Peak Expedition
One way trail, The trek starts and ends at Shingra Koma.
Leh (Kushok Bakula Rimpochee) Airport
Winter Treks (November, December, January, February, March)
Jan & Feb
Leh Airport to Leh Airport | Included Transport
Meals while on trek (Veg + Egg)
Centrally Heated Hotel with hot water & Camping (2 in one tent)
The only way to travel is to fly to Kushok Bakula Rimpochi Airport located in Leh. It is just 4 km away from the main city. The airport is well connected to Delhi and also receives flights from Mumbai, Srinagar, Jammu, Chandigarh and other general destinations in India. Even international travellers can fly directly from major cities like Kolkata, Mumbai and Delhi.
How to reach
Back pack & rain cover
Day pack + rain cover
Water bottle/Hydration pack
Personal Medical Kit
Add paragraph text. Click “Edit Text” to customize this theme across your site. You can update and reuse text themes.
1. Accommodation: (as per the itinerary)
• Guest house (centrally heated room) (attached washroom) in Leh on Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 & Day 8 (twin
sharing basis, triple in very rare case).
• Camping during the trek (Day4 to Day 7).
2. Meals (Veg + Egg):
• Day 4 breakfast to day 8 lunch.
3. Trek equipments:
• Sleeping bag, Mattress, Utensils.
• Trekkers tent (twin sharing), Kitchen & Dinning tent, Toilet tent, Ropes.
4. First aid:
• Medical kit.
• Oxygen cylinder.
• 1 Mountaineering qualified & professional trek Leader.
• Guide (Number of guides depend on the group size).
• 1 High Altitude chef.
• Support staff.
6. Transportation: (as per the itinerary)
• Leh to trekking point (Day 4).
• Trekking point to Leh (Day 8).
7. Hot water
• Hot water in buckets on Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.
• Running hot water in taps on Day 8
8. Sightseeing included in the cost (Hall of Fame, Shey Monastery, Thiksey Monastery).
9. Facility of keeping extra luggage at Leh when leaving for trek.
10. Porters to carry the central luggage.
11. Pickup and drop from airport.
12. Services from Leh and return.
You Arrive at LEH and rest for the day at the hotel. In the afternoon you walk around Leh market back to the hotel.
After breakfast, you will visit Thiksay Monastery and will be for lunch at the hotel. In the afternoon you will enjoy the cold breeze while walking to Shanti Stupa and back to the hotel.
After breakfast, you will conquer the mighty Khardung La at 17,582ft (5400m) and enjoy the majestic mountains, after some time will return back to Hotel.
Drive to Rumtse Phu which will take 2-3 hrs (4900m). Then trek to Shakrok Doksa for 1:30 to 2 hours at (5100m). And this will be your Camping spot.
After breakfast, you will be introduced to mountaineering equipment and practice some important knots. After lunch, you will have an acclimatisation walk around the campsite to some Viewpoints.
Snow and Ice Craft training. Base making, using of Ice Axe, Snow Stick, Ice screw and rope. After lunch, you will practice what we have learned this morning.
After breakfast, you will walk to the rock area for Rappelling and Jumaring and practice the entire day. With lunch and tea breaks.
After breakfast trek to High camp 5300m of 3-4 hrs. Today you will be doing Alpine style mountaineering where you will be Carrying your mountaineering gear and tent with some food etc.
This will be the day for which you came so far, reaching Summit UT Kangri 6030m and Returning to Base camp.
Trek to the road head and drive back to Leh
Will be saying Goodbye to the majestic mountains, Views, culture and hospitality till you come back for the next Adventure with (altitudeadventure.com).
UT Kangri is of the newest explored peaks in the Eastern Ladakh region. It is best suited for beginners in mountaineering and planning to do 6000 meters in one attempt. It has resided in the Rumtse village. At the peak, you will be able to see the entire Markha Valley and Karakoram ranges. It was scaled in 2019 by the Ladakh Mountain Guides Association (LMGA).
+91 96223 76001
How To Reach